WEEK ELEVEN

Project Presentations

Today was the day ! We presented our video to our class . I feel it went well as we managed to get some good reactions and laughs from our audience . Our feedback from our lecture John was good but he mentioned we shoul dhave credited the images and sounds used in our video . In the online world crediting is a vital part as it separates using content to aid projects from plagiarism . We were abit disappointed that we missed out on this part but I think that due to our bad time management we overlooked it . If we had developed our video earlier we probably would have noticed this . Anyways, we will remember it for future project and all in all we were happy with our presentation . I really enjoyed working with my team members . At first it was quiet slow but , when time was running out we all pulled together to get the job done .

This module was a really good experience as it opened my eyes to a different world that does actually exist . It also cleared up issues such as online privacy and thinking about the consequences of what you say online can effect others but also you as an individual . I felt for me as an individual I found it more interesting than sitting in a lecture and writing essays. One thing I can take away from this experience is that it has helped me to talk aloud in class and not shy away from contributing to discussions.

I hope you have enjoyed my journey of the virtual world of Second life and my personal experience within the group project . Bye for now but I may be back some day !




Sarah x



Comments

Popular Posts