WEEK FOUR

Project Briefing

In this weeks class John began by ensuring that everyone should share their blogs links with him as it is very important when it comes to the assessment of this module. We also read through the assessment criteria on the website to make sure we all know what is required of us.

During this class John asked if anyone would like to make their elevator pitch . A part of me inside really wanted to just get out of my comfort zone and nominate myself but unfortunately I couldn't bring myself to do it this week. My elevator pitch included a concise informative piece on who I am , what I am studying and why . I also aimed this pitch towards trying to convince someone to hire me and what I would bring to their company.

Regarding the group work , we exchanged a few messages throughout the week . We discussed how it would be worthwhile meeting before class on Thursday to try and get a head start on the project and to make sure that we are all on the same page.  Unfortunately a meeting did not go ahead this week as it was probably due to us trying to complete our Design for Print module for submission.


Comments

Popular Posts