WEEK THREE




For this week John began class by further discussing more on the idea of the elevator pitch. After this I have a clearer understanding as to what this type of pitch is but I am still unsure of what I should talk about, any suggestions?  John then began to call out our respective groups for the project . I was placed in the Blue group !

My group consists of RahaJamal, Eveocal, PSS12, Mclmichelle and LukeBob75. I am really looking forward to getting started on the project with these guys as we're all in third year Viscom and have never worked together as a team . This may make the process of a project in the virtual world a bit easier as we have already met each other in the real world.

Before class Mclmichelle text into the group chat about meeting up . PSS12 , RahaJamal Mclmichelle and I decided to meet up at the Happy Hippo Building School. Unfortunately LukeBob75 couldn't make class this week but he text us before hand to let us know. As the meeting was organised at short notice Eveocal didnt see the message about meeting on Second Life.

I teleported to The Happy Hippo Building School and saw everyone who was able to make the meeting. Unfortunately I was having a technical difficulty with my speaker and could not hear the conversation or they couldn't hear me either. This is one of the unreliable aspects of new technology and the virtual world. Everyone was just about to teleport to our DIT lecture room but thankfully I was able to get my speaker working and catch up on what was said. We said our goodbyes and headed to class. Were going to arrange another meeting for next week in advance to ensure we can all make it .

Comments

Popular Posts