WEEK ONE

For this weeks task we were asked to visit three different locations across the Second Life world 

Lawst Paradise - NEW RESIDENTIAL ISLAND

The first location I visited was the New Resident Island, Lawst Paradise . This was a recommended destination for newcomers . I felt as a newcomer it may be of use to me and may be able to interact with other new additions to the Second Life world. I really enjoyed visiting this location as I met some new people but it was also an opportunity for me to find out some more information about the world . I learnt how to use more of the commands within the user window for example how to to communicate with other users more efficiently. I felt this may not have been the most interesting destination so thought why not see if there were any virtual interpretations of some real life destinations like Paris , Rome or New York.



Paris - LES CHAMPS ELYSEES

I teleported to the Les Champs Elysees as I felt it would be interesting to compare my real life and virtual experiences of this well known destination .I was greeted to a range of beautiful shops but unfortunately there were no other users nearby . This was much different to my real life encounter of the busy strip of shops leading to the Champs Elysees . However I did manage to get a nice picture of the Champs Elysees to remember my trip.

OKTOBERFEST

Lastly I decided to go somewhere a little more fun with a social aspect . So I met up with Mclmichelle at Oktoberfest . We explored the festival and even got a horse and cart ride. We also met another user there and we did the Polka dance with him . This was an unusual experience but very entertaining ! This was definitely the best destination I visited so far!










Comments

Popular Posts